Don't miss this opportunity to learn how to make your own sexy, shiny latex clothes from one of the most experienced fetish designers in the business. One of the originals from the London Fetish Scene, Polly has been making high quality, couture latex garments since 1995, and is now based in LAS VEGAS, NV.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Latex fashion, it's origins and history, and Polly's place in it
- What you need and where to buy all your supplies
- How to convert bought patterns into latex patterns
- The basic techniques for clothing construction
- Some advanced tips and methods (zippers, ruffles etc)
- How to repair split garments
- Extra trade secrets that nobody else will tell you!
- AND leave with everything you need to make your own latex skirt!!
Previous dressmaking experience is NOT necessary.
As well as all the practical good-stuff you will learn, Polly's teaching style is guaranteed to keep you thoroughly entertained- with her cheeky British sense of humor and her in depth knowledge and love of latex, you will leave thoroughly inspired by her enthusiasm and passion.